We specialise in Antiques – Art – Collectables
We hold regular Antique – Collectable auctions every 4 weeks on a Wednesday commencing at 9.00am and are held at our rooms 18-22 Herbert Street, Invermay..
These auctions include:
Estates – quality art work – antique furniture: Georgian – Colonial – Victorian – Edwardian – Deco – Retro – quality china & collectables – memorabilia – militaria – ephemera – books – old tools – jewellery – tin toys – local pottery McHugh/Campbells – persian rugs – many items of interest
BUYING THROUGH TULLOCHS
- All intending bidders must register prior to auction – The number allocated to you is current for all sales in each calendar year (January – December)
- Absentee bids can be submitted via web or at office prior to each auction
- We can provide estimates for all lots in auction
- We can arrange to send items purchased via Courier or Australia Post (this service attracts courier/Australia post fee)
- Payments for all purchases must be paid for and collected within 2 days after auction
- PAYMENT METHODS: Cash – Eftpos – Credit Card – Visa – Mastercard (attracts fee 1.5%) – We do not accept Diners – American Express
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: CBA – Account Name: Tullochs Auctions Trust Account BSB 06 7600 Account No. 1101 0943
- VIEWING TIMES: Whilst the public are always welcomed at Tullochs we recommend to view forthcoming auctions you visit us on the Saturday morning prior between 9.00a.m. – 12 noon and also Monday and Tuesday prior from 9.00a.m. Sale day viewing is from 8.00a.m. All auctions are advertised in all Tasmanian newspapers.
- All items purchased are subject to 15% buyers premium (which is inclusive of GST)
SELLING THROUGH TULLOCHS
- We offer free appraisals in your home – no obligation
- We can help arrange cartage of your items by a carrier (a carrier fee does apply)
- All items are covered by insurance upon receipt of goods
- We are open to receive goods Monday – Friday 9.00a.m. – 4.30p.m. – Saturday mornings 9.00a.m. – 12 noon
- Selected items are photographed and appear on web with descriptions and estimates
- A catalogue for each sale is available on web prior to each auction
- Vendors receive payment for goods sold 8 days after auction by way of cheque (Direct deposits can also be made if preferred)
We value our customers input. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.